Monday, July 2, 2012

Los Angeles



Santa Monica Beach

Well, this is my first post in this world of blogging, I have been wanting to do something like this time ago so I decided to sign up for a class in LA, and here I am, seated next to a crazy boy who make us all laugh and shows me weird songs.

I arrived here only a week ago, and with the jet lag and unpacking my bags I didn’t have time for visit  too many things, but only being here and see the street style is amazing. I live in Madrid and everything is very different, streets are bigger, people live relaxed, without hurry to arrive on time and weather is always perfect. There are things that I miss like the city noise, shopping with the summer sales and of course my friends and family, but I love summer in LA. The other day we went to Santa Monica Beach, and it is one of my favorite places in here, there are lots of people playing volleyball, skating, cycling and surfing, but what I liked most was the main street, the original LA, with little restaurants and stores offering every type of food and every cultures. One of the best things in LA is the mixture of cultures, with people from all around the world and everyone is accepted.









No comments:

Post a Comment